The first 6 are from Jimmy Moore’s website. I love this site simply because it is jam-packed with interesting people and invaluable information.
1. This clip describes the benefit of a low carbohydrate ketogenic diet and the benefits it has on cancer, http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/high-fat-low-carb-ketogenic-diet-for-cancer-featured-on-the-700-club/16920. The rationale is that cancer cells thrive on glucose (carbs) and when the source of fuel for cancer is eliminated, the cancer is as well. One gentleman tells his story about how he stumbled upon a ketogenic diet after he was told by 3 doctors that he only had months to live.
2. Andrew Weil acknowledges the benefits of low carb, http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/is-dr-andrew-weil-now-championing-the-cause-of-high-fat-low-carb-living/8609.
3. Then watch this clip with Dr. Jonny Bowden (rogue nutritionist, http://www.jonnybowden.com/about_us) and Dr. Stephen Sinatra, a cardiologist, on the Dr. Oz show, http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/dr-stephen-sinatra-jonny-bowden-spread-cholesterol-truths-on-the-dr-oz-show/16897, talk about cholesterol.
4. For anyone trying to lose weight while exercising and for those who really just want to focus on sports or bodybuilding, Dr. Volek’s views are something you will want to hear, http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/2012-low-carb-cruise-lecture-dr-jeff-volek/1495.
LOW CARB CRUISE 2012 LECTURES
5. Dr. Briffa from England has an amazing way of putting things, if you want a laugh, check this out, http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/2012-low-carb-cruise-lecture-dr-john-briffa/14954.
6. Chris Masterjohn, vegetarian turned carnivore shares everything he learned about nutrition and why he made an educated decision to eat meat http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/2012-low-carb-cruise-lecture-chris-masterjohn/15104.
THE PALEO GURU
7. Mark Sisson, was not on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91yWqXYztM.
DOCTORS BEYOND ATKINS
8. Even, Sanjay Gupta, a media spokes person and physician whose claim to fame is not diet related has learned a little about the benefits of cutting sugar for kids and adults, http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7403942n.
9. I saved the best for last, Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSeSTq-N4U4. I met him on Jimmy’s Low Carb cruise this year. He is an amazing speaker and a perfect example of low carb living.
10. Bill Davis, cardiologist and author of Wheat Belly, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBURnqYVzw, dishes out on heart disease and many illnesses connected to “healthy whole grains”.
There will be friends, family and health experts who just can’t seem to open their minds and can’t actually accept the truth. For millions lowering or cutting carbs is a path to wellness, weight loss and improved quality of life. I am appalled at the “Doctors”, they should know better than to report personal opinion than to objectively report on the facts. Obviously, they did not do their homework. So if you view media like this, please do not be brainwashed on old dogma from those who are just not knowledgeable and from the less than professional and ethical conduct from health care experts and the media. Shame on you, “The Doctors” for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5wjKg-8vws.
I hope you enjoy these videos and that they help you in some way:
- better your food making decisions
- inspire you
- give you support in any aspect you need
- Top 10 Low-Carb Movers & Shakers Of 2012 (livinlavidalowcarb.com)